Sound, timely and well-designed economic policy-making is essential for macroeconomic stability and economic development. My contributions are listed below.
International Monetary Fund, 2016-:
Keywords: surveillance | program design | structural reforms | governance/corruption
- Boosting Growth and Formal Employment in Morocco through Well-Sequenced Structural Reforms, in the 2018 Morocco: Selected Issues, forthcoming.
- Informality in Colombia, in the 2018 Colombia: Selected Issues, May 2018.
- Review of 1997 Guidance Note on Governance - A Proposed Framework for Enhanced Fund Engagement, International Monetary Fund Policy Paper, April 2018.
- 2018 Interim Surveillance Review, International Monetary Fund Policy Paper, April 2018.
- Labor Market Informality in Argentina: Evolution, Incentives, and Policies, in the 2017 Argentina: Selected Issues, December 2017.
- 2017 Joint Review of the Standards and Codes Initiative, International Monetary Fund Policy Paper, August 2017.
- The Role of the Fund in Governance Issues - Review of the Guidance Note - Preliminary Considerations, and its Background Notes, International Monetary Fund Policy Papers, August 2017.
- Growth Gains from Labor Market Reforms, in Peru: 2017 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; and Staff Report, June 2017.
- Scope and Focus of the 2017 Review of the Standards and Codes Initiative, International Monetary Fund Policy Paper, February 2017.
Fiscal Council of Hungary, 2009-2010:
Keywords: fiscal policy | fiscal and macroeconomic projections
- Baseline Projection August 2010
- Forward-looking Estimation of the Government Final Consumption and of Social Benefits other than Social Transfers in Kind Using the Hungarian Budget Act, Fiscal Council of Hungary Policy Paper, March 2010.
- Baseline Projection March 2010
- Baseline Projection October 2009
- Baseline Projection August 2009
National Bank of Hungary, 2007-2009:
Keywords: international trade | competitiveness | macroeconomic projections