Sound, timely and well-designed economic policy-making is essential for macroeconomic stability and economic development. My contributions so far are listed below.
International Monetary Fund, 2016-:
Keywords: surveillance | program design and conditionality | structural reforms | labor and product market reforms | informality | governance/corruption
- Promoting Job-Rich Growth in Morocco Through Well-Sequenced Structural Reforms, in the 2019 Morocco: Selected Issues, International Monetary Fund Country Report No. 19/231, July 2019.
Press coverage: Medias24.
- 2018 Review of Program Design and Conditionality, International Monetary Fund Policy Paper No. 19/012, April 2019.
- Kenya : Staff Report for the 2018 Article IV Consultation and Establishment of Performance Criteria for the Second Review Under the Stand-by Arrangement, International Monetary Fund Country Report No. 18/295, October 2018.
- Informality in Colombia, in the 2018 Colombia: Selected Issues, International Monetary Fund Country Report No. 18/129, May 2018.
- Review of 1997 Guidance Note on Governance - A Proposed Framework for Enhanced Fund Engagement, International Monetary Fund Policy Paper, April 2018.
- 2018 Interim Surveillance Review, International Monetary Fund Policy Paper, April 2018.
- Labor Market Informality in Argentina: Evolution, Incentives, and Policies, in the 2017 Argentina: Selected Issues, International Monetary Fund Country Report No. 17/410, December 2017.
- 2017 Joint Review of the Standards and Codes Initiative, International Monetary Fund Policy Paper, August 2017.
- The Role of the Fund in Governance Issues - Review of the Guidance Note - Preliminary Considerations, and its Background Notes, International Monetary Fund Policy Papers, August 2017.
- Growth Gains from Labor Market Reforms, in Peru: 2017 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; and Staff Report, International Monetary Fund Country Report No. 17/166, June 2017.
- Scope and Focus of the 2017 Review of the Standards and Codes Initiative, International Monetary Fund Policy Paper, February 2017.
European Central Bank, in 2018:
Keywords: aging | pension reforms
- The Economic Impact of Population Ageing and Pension Reforms, in the ECB Economic Bulletin, European Central Bank, Issue 2/2018, March 2018.
Lithuanian Fiscal Institution, in 2017:
Keywords: macroeconomic projections | fiscal policy
- Informal Meeting with the Lithuanian Fiscal Institution, September 2018.
- First Meeting of the Lithuanian Fiscal Institution's Advisory Panel, May 2017.
National Bank of Hungary, 2007-2009:
Keywords: international trade projections | competitiveness